Location and Directions
Horley Chiropractic Clinic is located in the Langshott area of Horley in Surrey. The clinic forms part of my residential property at 31 Cloverfields, RH6 9EY. There is off road parking on the driveway for two cars.
The clinic is a three minute walk away from the Fastway Route 20 bus stop on Wheatfield Way (North). Route 20 runs from Broadfield (Crawley) to Langshott and also stops at Horley train station.
Directions from M23 Gatwick Spur to Horley chiropractic Clinic at 31 Cloverfields (Langshott area of Horley).
- Exit the M23 at the Gatwick Airport turnoff, the slip road takes you up to a roundabout and directs you to turn right. Once on the spur road continue straight. Don’t turn left at the first spur road roundabout (as this takes you into the airport).
- Drive to next roundabout (the airport will be on the left). Take the “three o’clock” turn for A23 Redhill – you enter a slip road that joins the main A23. Once on the A23 get positioned immediately in the right hand lane, as you will be turning right at the next roundabout (Longbridge).
- Longbridge roundabout (you will notice a petrol station on left immediately before this roundabout). Take the third exit for Horley.
- Continue on this road (A23 Brighton Road) past the first traffic light controlled junction (the Air Balloon pub is on your right) and then past a pelican crossing by the Tesco Express (on your left). You will shortly be approaching a big roundabout with a Shell petrol station in the middle (Chequer’s roundabout) – be positioned in the right hand lane.
- Take the second exit (i.e., going North on A23 towards Redhill) and get positioned in the dedicated right turn lane (at the traffic light island) into Ladbroke Road.
Directions to Cloverfields travelling South on the A23 coming from Redhill
- As you approach the Chequers roundabout junction in Horley you will see a hotel on your right and a Shell Petrol Station straight ahead in the middle of the roundabout. Take the left exit off the A23 before entering the roundabout by the pelican crossing / island into Ladbroke Road.
Continue as 6) below
6. Drive down Ladbroke Road under the railway bridge and take the second on the right after you have passed under this bridge into the road called Wheatfield Way.
7. Drive down Wheatfield Way and after the road bends sharply to the left you’ll notice a tall grey telecoms mast, take the first right turn into Woodhayes. Turn right at the end of Woodhayes (it comes up quickly), and take the second left (as you take the left you will see a road sign for Stockfield ahead of you at the T-junction). After taking the left turn take an immediate right turn (50 yards) this is CLOVERFIELDS.
8. Once in Cloverfields take the left turn when the road branches into two (the right fork is called Larksfield – don’t take this one).
9.The house you can see at the bottom of the road once you have taken the left fork is no 31 & 33 and the left section of this property is number 31 Cloverfields. Please park on the driveway in front of the house.